Re: Suggestion for icons replacement
- To: Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Suggestion for icons replacement
- From: Luis Henriques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 19:59:40 +0100
- Message-id: <20110904185940.GA11868@hades>
- In-reply-to: <1315158144.3717.5.camel@tomoyo>
- References: <20110904162037.GA11239@hades> <1315158144.3717.5.camel@tomoyo>
On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 07:42:23PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Which icons are you missing exactly?
Basically, a icon that can be used for a web browser Debian menu. The
upstream version provides an icon with several sizes (16x16, 32x32, 48x48,
64x64 and 128x128), and ideally I should be able to replace all these
> You should find most of the generic icons in gnome-icon-theme. For more
> specific stuff, have a look at epiphany-browser or iceweasel.
I took a look at the gnome-icon-theme but it looks like all the icons are
png files, which is not the recommended format for the menu. Obviously,
I could pick the web-browser.png file, convert it into xpm format and
include it on the Debian package. Do you think this is acceptable?