LibreOffice project: request for contributors and mentoring

Hi Amir, :-)

2010/11/10 Amir Dizdarević <cancivolonter@gmail.com>:
> I think LibreOffice is a great endeavour and I commend what the Document Foundation
> is doing. I'm sorry if this is the wrong channel to relay my wishes to, but I just wanted to
> suggest that maybe you could change the code so that LibreOffice inherits GTK / KDE
> icons? That would make theming much easier. Thank you for your work.

I could definitely recommend you to join the LibreOffice developers
list and say this there. You'll find that TDF is very keen to hear
ideas from Linux distribs about how LibreOffice can better take
account of their needs.

David Nelson