Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> so here we are, we have four themes submitted to the Squeeze artwork
> contest (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze):

Yay. Thanks for all contestants, results are already nice !

My ordering would be:

1) lisp-machine
        Nice theme, nice references and nice colours. I like it.
        Special care must be taken in order to have something smooth and
        not too agressive, but still my favorite.
2) debian-ciel
        Non-invasive towards the user, but perhaps too smooth and grey.
3) upstream branding everywhere (aka NOTA)
4) SpaceFun
        Too childish for me. Realisation is nicely made, but still.
4) Nightly
        Too dark for me. The stars make me think of something too mystic,
        too far from my concerns.

Thanks for considering, cheers,

OdyX