Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

Le samedi 06 novembre 2010 à 03:33 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez a écrit :
> If you think one theme is the best for Squeeze, please reply here,
> giving your candidate (and maybe a second, though ordering is a bit
> harder) and few words about why you think it should be the default
> Squeeze artwork. In case there are multiple variants, please tell us
> which one you prefer too.

I would vote for:
     1. SpaceFun. It is very polished and complete, and gives a very
        nice identity to the desktop.
     2. Nightly. A bit too dark but very polished too.
     3. LispMachine blue, on the condition that it gets the missing
        pieces - currently it is just a nice wallpaper.

Note that most themes are missing a GDM2 theme - we could just keep
moreblue-orbit for it though, since it’s mostly here for people who are
upgrading from lenny.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette