Re: desktop-base/ciel and squeeze: plan of action

On jeu., 2010-11-04 at 14:45 +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> There was no announcement nor vote, it's my opinion that this was the
> consensus.  Does anyone disagree?

Yes.

I don't think we want a GR or so, but last time I checked there were few
themes which were valid candidates.

There was a deadline set at oct 24th for themes submission, which should
have been followed by an informal vote. I failed to organize it for
personal reasons, but that doesn't mean this vote shouldn't happen.

There were three themes submitted on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze before oct 24th, plus
Lisp Machine one added on nov 1st. Since the vote didn't happen, I think
it's not too dramatic to have the 4 themes participating to the vote.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis