Re: desktop-base/ciel and squeeze: plan of action

Is this final? However, I am a bit puzzled as to where this was voted for. Can anyone enlighten me? I am honoured, though. :)

@Jon: The KDE proposal for Ciel actually only suggested changing the KDE start menu logo to the Debian swirl, as well as changing KDM and KSplash theme (KSplash is actually the same, just with the Ciel wallpaper).

Right now I am terribly short on time due to uni, sorry. Also, I really don't dig SVN. I therefore thank everyone who did, or currently is packaging, testing, etc. Wouldn't be possible without that.

Also: I think we should at least make a package to include all other wallpaper proposals, since, depending on theme choice, they look great  -- I don't think it should take away that much space. Just like many other distros do, they package even the other wallpapers that haven't been chosen. What do you think?

I have some ideas for a next version, but would like to wait for Sid to update to a newer version of murrine engines (e.g. Clearlooks ReVamp would be a very cool theme for Debian).

On 4 November 2010 14:45, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> wrote:
On jeu., 2010-11-04 at 13:31 +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
>  * We've chosen Ciel as the default theme for squeeze.

Where did you see that? I was a bit away for some time, so I might have
missed that announcement.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis