Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze

On 18 September 2010 07:05, Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg@gmail.com> wrote:

>    Also, I would not bother too much about the splash; GNOME already
>    does not show the splash screen by default.

Good to hear. I was also making the splash rather reluctantly. Also, I can add a logo only
version to the TODO list.

>  Then these theme proposals have to be packaged

This is where I'd need your help. Apart from some user lever debhelper packaging, I have no clue what to do.
I'm thinking of finalizing the theme during the end of the week, except for the boot splashes (I know, they're not
default in Debian, but it would be nice to see at least one done -- I might try making a Plymouth screen, as this
is the only thing I can manage to get running here) and kdm/ksplash (require some code).

TNX for your contributions! :)

--
Abhishek