Re: Help In Graduation Project

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 11:31:52PM +0200, Ahmad Al-Masry wrote:

> My name is Ahmad Al-Masry, 4th year Computer Systems
> Engineering @ Birzeit University - Palestine.  I am
> interested to make a graduation project in OS field,
> and I need some help and topic suggestions.

> Microsoft Student Partner

Hmmm...  I don't suppose a Wine-related project would
be well-received, would it?  ;-) Why are you asking this
on Debian-Desktop?  Are you looking for Debian-centric
ideas?
--
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________