Re: LXDE Logout Banner

Hi,
I don't know the dimensions and shape which to work.

Like any graphic work made available under the GPLv2 SpaceFun, you can
get the sources[1], and modifying, creating and sending a LXDE banner
"patch".

If you can not work on it until next week I can try to do something.

[1] http://svn.debianart.org/themes/spacefun/

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO