Bug#603551: Including theme in desktop-base
- To: Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#603551: Including theme in desktop-base
- From: Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:08:30 +0100
- Message-id: <4CF102CE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <1290863051.22524.11.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <1290540147.21296.58.camel@hidalgo> <4CEC170C.email@example.com> <1290541142.21296.63.camel@hidalgo> <4CEC1D60.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1290546231.21296.105.camel@hidalgo> <4CEC43B9.email@example.com> <1290594448.21296.108.camel@hidalgo> <4CECED40.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1290597592.21296.115.camel@hidalgo> <4CED4CE3.email@example.com> <1290620470.21296.124.camel@hidalgo> <1290863051.22524.11.camel@hidalgo>
On 11/27/2010 02:04 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> I wasn't proposing to actually make the theme as I don't have a clue how it's
> done and don't really have the time, I was proposing to include an
> existing theme in desktop-base instead of in a plymouth-themes-debian
> package, not sure if I was clear enough.
as said in the previous private mails on this subject, i have hold off
with plymouth-themes-debian by your request, but you can do it trivially
yourself, just include the files in the right place and be done with it.
have a look at how plymouth includes the themes.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist