Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 03:33:52AM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> The four of them should be included in debian-desktop package
> (wallpaper, gdm/slim/kdm themes, splash screen), but one should be
> selected to be the default Squeeze artwork.

That will mean desktop-base growing to 4-5x its current size, for a package
that will be installed by nearly every  desktop user.   We are already
requiring a freeze exception for the winning theme.   I think the others have
just missed the boat for squeeze.

--
Jon Dowland