Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

On mer., 2010-11-10 at 15:30 +0100, Amir Dizdarević wrote:
> Ehm, sorry but isn't this the official Debian Desktop e-mail list? And isn't
> everyone
> who can go online also able to vote if they wanted to?
>
> They probably have a point about it being not that well advertised. Maybe we
> should
> repeat it, while also announcing it on debian.org, as well as on maybe the
> Debian
> Newsletter.

I think we already established we were running out of time. It's been 3
releases we've ran out of time and ressources, and thus made stuff a bit
in a hurry. It's been 3 releases that the selection has been made on
debian-desktop list, there was some publicity made (someone even pasted
a news article in a recent thread).

All in all, I really think interested people could have joined the list
if they wanted. Now if people think they could have done it better,
that's a really nice thing, I really think we need more people involved
on this for Wheezy.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis