Re: LibreOffice project: request for contributors and mentoring

On 11/10/2010 06:45 AM, Amir Dizdarević wrote:
Hello,

I think LibreOffice is a great endeavour and I commend what the Document
Foundation
is doing. I'm sorry if this is the wrong channel to relay my wishes to, but
I just wanted to
suggest that maybe you could change the code so that LibreOffice inherits
GTK / KDE
icons? That would make theming much easier. Thank you for your work.

I agree wholeheartedly with your commendation for The Document Foundation and their efforts, and I think this suggestion that LibreOffice be designed to inherit GTK and KDE graphics is an outstanding one.

I'm very excited to see the results of TDF's work. I've saved David Nelson's post and am going to pore over it to see if there's any way a no-talent person like me can find to contribute to their efforts.