Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Hey debian-desktop list,
>
> so here we are, we have four themes submitted to the Squeeze artwork
> contest (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze):
>
> * Nightly: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Nightly
> * SpaceFun: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun
> * Ciel: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/debian-ciel (with a
> discreet variant)
> * Lisp Machine: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/lisp-machine
> (with multiple colors)

Thanks a lot to the four artists!

> If you think one theme is the best for Squeeze, please reply here,
> giving your candidate (and maybe a second, though ordering is a bit
> harder) and few words about why you think it should be the default
> Squeeze artwork. In case there are multiple variants, please tell us
> which one you prefer too.

For me, the Lisp Machine theme looks best.  From all four proposals
I believe this one is best suited to be used on private and business
desktop systems and to represent Debian.  It looks both plain (good
for a serious image) and geeky.

As for a second choice, I can't decide between Nightly and debian-ciel.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.