Re: Added new elements to the blue LISP machine theme

I changed the "debian" font in the grub2 background image, the gdm3 artwork and the splash screen. And I won't use it in the other elements I am currently making. I hope this solves the issue.

The debian font in the CD artwork doesn't need to be changed, as I understand it. Because the CD isn't distributed in main. (But main is distributed on CD ;-) ).

The problem also effects the artwork in lenny and the other proposals.

All in all it's a bit unfortunate to be unable to use our own trademark in our own distribution. Maybe this should be sorted out in time before Wheezy?

Best regards
Ulrich