Re: Debian squeeze theme: dead in the water?

I like the idea of having packages to install new themes and the user
sets the easy way.
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/StructureThemePackage

There are many pieces of themes packaged separately and without a
pattern. I believe the proposal is to improve in the future.
offer the user the possibility of a repository of themes. eg.:
add sources.lists "themes.d.org"  same backports...

.ValessioBrito