Drag and drop not working with minimal install of Gnome

Hello,
I recently did an install of Squeeze on Xen (domU), headless machine.
I did the minimal install (when tasksel asked me what i wanted, i
chose nothing). From then I went to install some packages, such as
ssh.

I decided I wanted to try a GUI so I installed vnc and it was fine. So
I then tried to run a desktop. I installed gnome-session and
iceweasel, they pulled a lot of dependency packages and all seems to
work fine, except dragging and dropping files. I can't. When in
Nautilus, I try to drag and drop files to folders, folders to the
desktop, etc. But nothing happens: the icon is selected and "dragged",
but when I drop it, it flies back to the original position.

Am I missing any packages?

Thanks,
Hernan