Re: split desktop-base package

I think a valid argument and it should happen with
<debian-blends@lists.debian.org>. Because I believe in the facility to
change my environment graph/theme between PureBlends, Derivatives and
others.

proposal or documentation:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/StructureThemePackage

squeeze-theme or desktop-theme*
and:
base-theme-squeeze
gdm-theme-squeeze

* desktop-theme, it limits only one choice in the future. I would
always collect or use an appearance earlier version, even after the
update.  (squeeze-theme, lenny-theme, woody-theme)...

I would think in the future, where there are options bundled free
themes. Not be accurate assemble pieces or unfinished works.