RFS: posterazor

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for sponsorship for my package posterazor. I originally
packaged this for Ubuntu, and am now looking to get it to a wider
audience through Debian.

* Package name    : posterazor
  Version         : 1.5.1-1
  Upstream Author : Alessandro Portale <alessandro@casaportale.de>
* URL             : http://posterazor.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL (plus some files under LGPL with custom
                    exceptions)
  Section         : graphics

It builds a single binary package:
posterazor - splits an image into multiple sheets for assembly into a
             poster

The package is lintian clean.

I think the PosteRazor is a very useful tool. It takes any image as
input, and outputs a multi-page PDF document. After printing this out,
the user can physically arrange the individual sheets to create a very
large single poster of the image. Thus, this automatic software makes it
easy for anybody to create huge displays without the need for
sophisticated printing hardware.

I have uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/posterazor/posterazor_1.5.1-1.dsc

You can also have a look at the relevant Ubuntu pages for the package:
- http://packages.ubuntu.com/karmic/graphics/posterazor
- https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/posterazor

I hope I've convinced at least once possible mentor that this package is
worthy of sponsorship, and look forward to hearing from you.

Please CC me in any response, as I am not subscribed.

Thanks for your time.
Simrun Basuita