Bug#550984: committed in GRUB
- To: Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#550984: committed in GRUB
- From: Robert Millan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:01:09 +0100
- Message-id: <20091025200109.GB5865@thorin>
- Reply-to: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <1256485368.16129.53.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <20091025131141.GA17160@thorin> <1256481408.16129.52.camel@hidalgo> <20091025153734.GA25890@thorin> <1256485368.16129.53.camel@hidalgo>
On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 04:42:48PM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On dim., 2009-10-25 at 16:37 +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 03:36:48PM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > > On dim., 2009-10-25 at 14:11 +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > With the assumption that you'll have no objection with proposed path and
> > > > variable names, I've committed the GRUB side of changes to use that
> > > > file. This will be included in next upload of grub2.
> > > >
> > > > Please let us know if the path or variable names need to be changed for some
> > > > reason.
> > >
> > > Sorry for not replying sooner. I don't really
> > > think /usr/share/images/desktop-base is a really good path for the
> > > script (one would expect to find images there, not scripts). I guess we
> > > could put it in a /usr/share/desktop-base directly. What do you think?
> > Fine with me. So I make GRUB use /usr/share/desktop-base/grub_background.sh
> > then?
> If nobody else in the desktop list disagrees about that, yeah, go ahead.
Done now (in 1.97-1).
The DRM opt-in fallacy: "Your data belongs to us. We will decide when (and
how) you may access your data; but nobody's threatening your freedom: we
still allow you to remove your data and not access it at all."