Re: split desktop-base package
- To: Gustavo Noronha Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: split desktop-base package
- From: Gustavo Franco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:40:42 -0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <1250851307.2770.6.camel@hidalgo> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1250893913.2770.8.camel@hidalgo> <email@example.com> <1250930176.2770.12.camel@hidalgo> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1250932715.2770.14.camel@hidalgo> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Gustavo Noronha Silva<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-08-22 at 11:18 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>> Yeah, sorry I missed that (I thought qt used that too, and missed it was
>> a gtk stuff). Loïc seems to have added it at one time. For the Xfce pov,
>> I don't need it, I already recommends librsvg-common in needing
>> packages, and could upgrade that to Depends if really needed. Not sure
>> about GNOME and other stuff, but I'm not sure it really belongs in
>> Loïc, Josselin, what do you think?
> I think keeping desktop-base as a single source package, and providing
> separate binary packages for each desktop when deps are required is the
> way to go.
Agreed -- same source package is a must have, btw.
-- Gustavo "stratus" Franco