Re: Which logo for the main GNOME menu in Debian?

Hi,

I think swirl foot or a minor variation is worth a try now, since it
includes our brand but (hopefully) respect GNOME's in a friendly way.
If too many people complain against the idea, we fall back to swirl
only and then to the current default near release. Thoughts?

Thanks for bringing it up anyway Joss. I hope KDE and XFCE folks here
have similar concerns/ideas. Anyone?