Re: MoreBlue Orbit artwork on Debian (Packages)

Hi,

the good news:
I have updated desktop-base with MoreBlue Orbit artwork.

the bad news:
svg rendering under KDE is broken. KDE3 doesn't render the svg as it should.
the problem lies in inkscape filters usage: not supported.

So, I guess the workaround is png usage for KDE desktop.

On the other hand, I'm finishing latest ksplash theme before commiting.

André, Valessio could you provide a widescreen version of wallpaper ?

cheers,

Fathi