Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 07:26:28PM +0200, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> > 2) MoreBlue Orbit:
> > http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/445
>
> So far, people that have expressed their opinion, votes for MoreBlue Orbit.
>
> > I wait your comment for to prepare the remain of the themes.
>
> Please, prepare the remaining themes based on MoreBlue Orbit.

One thing I'd like to discuss is the general color palette.  For lenny,
we had different blue tones and white/grey, which was quite subtle.

I like MoreBlue Orbit a lot myself, but it adds a reddish color (the
swirl), and it needs discussion whether this new color is generally
available to the palette or not.

My preference would be to just have it for the swirl, but leave the
palette at blueish colors otherwise, for example for the GTK/KDE themes
or the window borders.

Michael