Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

I know many artists, but nor all know to use wiki or similar thing;
Mainly to learn to use a competition system to participate.

If to open a competition, I believe much that the level of
professionals very goes to be low. This with competition of the
BrDesktop[2] happened and nobody was worried in sending sources SVG.
Exactly having Regulation.

Here, I admire very the work that Andres Luiz made; Serious and the
times I ask myself where they are the others.

I participe of the community Inkscape, and the much time, I do not see
artist collaborating. Currently we made a competition for proposal of
a new site [1].

Competition is not easy; The time that I would go to pass managing,
better I myself to make.

My proposal is to continue receiving feedback through one wiki or
emails on the way that the Moreblue this following… Moreblue2Red…

[1] http://inkscapers.deviantart.com/journal/17274523/
[2] http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/tags/brcddartworkcontest

.ValessioBrito

--