Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 04:09:19AM -0300, Valessio S Brito wrote:
> The competitions for logos function;
> But for a set of graphical parts he does not go to be easy, to have a
> complete environment. Is complex.
> With all the equal parts and quality.
> Cchost (tool of debianart) does not take care of this type of competition.
> We would have that to make competition in parts: GDM, KDM, Wallpaper?
>
> What I find that must happen in this in case that is together with to
> construct to the community the Visual Identity of the Lenny.

Sure, there should be a visual identity.  However, it would also be nice
if you responded to the critique and explained what your (I assume it
was you who did it, otherwise, the artist should speak up) artwork is
supposed to mean and how it is to be understood.

The fact that a couple of people seem to not grasp its intention (if
there are any) outright might be a problem.

Michael