Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

Hi all!

> The DebianArt Team is preparing a banner for the announce of the Lenny.
> Somebody have some idea of one slogan ?

I am a bit confused by the current discussion. Are you looking for a new
lenny-specific slogan or are you trying to decide which of our many
existing slogans to use?

Currently the proposals are a bit mixed up, there are new ideas but also
many well established ones like "The universal OS", "Good things come to
those who wait", "We only release it when it's ready" etc.

So, I guess my question is, what are you guys looking for? A collective
opinion on our existing slogans or a new one only to be used for the
lenny release?

Best,
Meike