Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

On Tuesday 07 October 2008 15:05:07 Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> Hi!
> The DebianArt Team is preparing a banner for the announce of the Lenny.
> Somebody have some idea of one slogan ?
> Thanks!
> --
> Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux)
> andrelrf@gmail.com
> http://www.debianart.org

I've seen many good suggestions.  I like the ones that refer to the lenny toy.
What I haven't seen is a slogan that focuses on using focus.  For example,
something like "Focused on new horizons", or "Focus on (stability|freedom|
people|younameit)", "Bringing the world of Free Software into Focus".

This thread is "focused on finding a slogan". :)  I'm sure y'all can find
better slogans than the ones I mentioned.  I just wanted to remind you that
focus is an important word, that it matches well with the lenny toy, and it
could be used to make more appropriate slogan.

Joseph Rawson