Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

On Tuesday 07 October 2008 15:05:07 Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The DebianArt Team is preparing a banner for the announce of the Lenny.
> Somebody have some idea of one slogan ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux)
> andrelrf@gmail.com
> http://www.debianart.org

I've seen many good suggestions.  I like the ones that refer to the lenny toy.
What I haven't seen is a slogan that focuses on using focus.  For example,
something like "Focused on new horizons", or "Focus on (stability|freedom|
people|younameit)", "Bringing the world of Free Software into Focus".

This thread is "focused on finding a slogan". :)  I'm sure y'all can find
better slogans than the ones I mentioned.  I just wanted to remind you that
focus is an important word, that it matches well with the lenny toy, and it
could be used to make more appropriate slogan.

--
Thanks:
Joseph Rawson