Slim [WAS: MoreBlue Orbit artwork on Debian (Packages)]

Hi list, Yves-Alexis,

I made a change inside the slim package so that the desktop-base
package can install a default theme for slim. Now the slim package
will have a symlink installed at /usr/share/slim/themes/default that
will initially point to the theme I ship within the package.

I also checked if dh_link installs the symlink if it already exists. I
didn't find a mention about that in the manpage :(

However I have to take a last concideration, that is when the
desktop-base package gets installed before slim, the slim package will
overwrite the symlink afterwards.

Any hints are welcome ;-)

In all cases, I'm not sure if the symlink is the best solution.

Thanks,
Mike
PS: a .dsc is available here:
http://mykey57.free.fr/pub/tmp/slim/slim_1.3.0-2.dsc