Re: debian-installer artwork for Lenny

On Sunday 17 August 2008, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> Any proposals should be submitted really soon, eventually now.  We are
> going to prepare the first release candidate next week and it will be
> too late after that.

Personally I would say that it _is_ already too late.

In addition to the links you already provided, I would say that this
message is actually the most relevant:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-desktop/2007/06/msg00010.html

Note the date of that mail: a few months after the release of Etch, still
early in the Lenny release cycle.

Unfortunately the d-desktop people seem to not really have picked up that
challenge. At least, the proposals currently on the wiki IMO do not seem
to have taken my comments in that mail into account.

Cheers,
FJP