Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

Where can we add potential/proposal wallpapers for lenny?

I would like to add
http://lucasmanual.com/debian/DebianAqua.png
or
http://lucasmanual.com/debian/DebianAqua.tar.bz2

and there were few others I think would be a perfect fit for Debian,
and would like to see them distributed with debian as an optional
wallpaper.

I have 3 more to be exact.

Lucas