Create a Debian Desktop release ?

Dear Debian Developpers,

I'm interesting to work on a Debian Desktop version of Debian. What is it ?
It's a meta-package base on user-friendly and essential package on a TESTING
version of Debian.

To day, the period of Debian release for the final user is too long (stable
release), the testing version is correct for this. Can we purpose a Debian
Desktop distribution based on testing for final user and keep the stable
version for professional using ? so I see this schema:

Stable release --> for Server (Debian Official Stable Release)
Testing release --> for Standard user (Debian Desktop)
Unstable release --> for Developpers

My main idea is to purpose an ISO Live CD oriented to final user for home
usage.
I don't want create a new fork of Debian like MEPIS, Ubuntu (at the
beginning) ...etc. No, I talk about a native Debian project.

What do think about this ?

Thanks and Have a nice day.
Salokine.
--
Homepage http://www.salokine.org
La diversité est une richesse, protègeons-là.