Requirements for Desktop-Tasks

Hello *,

some of you know me already but for those who do not know me:

I am Debian GNU/Linux Consultant in Strasbourg and environement
and are specialized to "Behärden" (Administration) Desktops.
Sometimes I do customized Office Desktops too.

They are all based on fvwm and I use currently META packages to
realize this tasks since the full configurations are packed.

Now I want to do this using d-i tasks and like to know, what are
the reauirements to create such tasks.

I mean, my main customers are the "Ministry of Defense" (France)
and the "Police Nationale" (Strasbourg) which have different
requirements as enterprises for "Desktop Publishing", "Data
Retention" or an "Interim Firm".

But for now, what are the reauirements if I want to create a task
called "fvwm-desktop" in addition to "desktop" (twm), gnome-desktop,
kde-desktop and xfce-desktop?

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)