installation problem with Debian 4.0 DVD

List,

I download Debian 4.0 DVDs and try to install to my
desktop that used to have Fedora 5 on it. But I got
strange error. After first DVD is booted and complains
"there is a problem reading data from the CD-ROM" but
"check the integrity of your CD-ROM" is passed.

I can install Fedora 5 to the machine. So Cd-ROM is
good.

Do I miss something before booting from CD-ROM?

----henry