Re: Desktop firewall

2007/6/9, André Felipe Machado <andremachado@techforce.com.br>:
very interesting, but I guess it is still "too much" for home "innocent"
A less frightening (for average novice user) could be lokkit, a *very*,
very  basic home desktop firewall.
Not for corporate user, nor having detailed configuration or monitoring,
but usefull for the  novice.
Firestarter could be offered for a desktop power user.

Ok.. But firestarter also have an wizard for beginners users.
Some screenshots:

Or we can create a basic default ruleset...

Andre Felipe Machado