Re: Call for tests: desktop-base 4.0.0.1.

2007/1/31, Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt>:
i think there are 2 main objectives here:

- have a good working desktop, using colours that make its use
enjoyable.

- a desktop that would look good in a corporate desktop / professional
desktop and that does not abuse the branding. In other words, we should
put the swirl ... but don't abuse.

Yeap! I agree...
The wallpaper shouldn't "to tire" the user. If we will use the swirl on center, to use it in "alpha" is better, or with swirl a bit small...
But I like more the old version... :)

Thanks!