Re: Pictures of Debian Desktop

On 1/30/07, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@corsac.net> wrote:
Hi,

we (Debian France) were today (and we'll be tomorrow and some thursday)
at the Salon Solutions Linux, where we had a Debian booth, showing a
babelbox and Etch/Sid Desktops (mostly Xfce). There are pictures of the
day there: http://photos.corsac.net/sol-linux-2k7

Nice d-i with lots of languages, japanese gdm etc.

Hi Corsac,

Thanks for the pictures and thanks for everybody in debian-desktop. I
hope to see Etch out soon and make a better Lenny with you.

Andre, you're famous look at that gdm pic. :-P Enjoy!

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com