Etch is frozen, let us check our status for release (Re: Debian Ksplash theme)

On 12/11/06, Fathi Boudra <fboudra@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

Le lundi 11 décembre 2006 12:53, Gustavo Franco a écrit :
> Since we're on general freeze for release Etch, what's the overall kde
> artwork status there?

kde artwork is complete.

oh, ok but as i can see below not in testing, right?

> I want to be sure that we don't need a new desktop-base upload and maybe
> that some kde packages (at least) needs to be migrated move to testing ASAP
> (ping -release if needed, please).

We must upload at least kdebase. I need to know if an upload of desktop-base
is planned as it contains KDE artwork, otherwise i must move KDE artwork in
kdebase...

We need desktop-base .21 in ASAP, but let us make sure that XFCE is in
sync (corsac?) and sort out the gdm problem to do everything that's
needed in one shot. Will kdebase need an upload even if we do
desktop-base?

Same issue for gdm ...

debian-moreblue is into the gdm source package but the maintainer
(rmurray) is using debblue instead because he told us that the theme
is buggy (something related with pam). I tried contact him with no
success. lool, should i ask joeyh?

regards,
-- stratus