Re: desktop task: package list

On 11/27/06, Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt> wrote:
(...)
> > i was looking for things people want to do in a easy and fast way. I
> > want to know the phone number of john doe ...
> >
> > Also, the wiki page http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/EtchGNOME is
> > not actual.
> >
> > some of the work that is there to be done is already done.
>
> I've started that article, and i'm maintaining it updated since then.
> What seems to be outdated for you?

for example, the tasksel status. the referred bug has been closed.

There is no bug related with tasksel status. The only thing outdated
there was the gnome-screensaver item, that i've changed and uploaded.
Now the article was updated. Feel free to add items or update them
though.

regards,
-- stratus