Re: Debian Artwork Proposals on wiki

2006/10/3, Fathi Boudra <fboudra@gmail.com>:
hi,

Hi! :)

thks andré :)

KDE 3.5.5 is tagged. we are planning to replace our current backround image
(as it is uuencoded) for the next upload. So we have started a mini poll on
pkg-kde-talk, based on the wallpapers proposal. If we want the same wallpaper
for all the desktops, feedbacks will be appreciated :)

Cool!
I also made other ideas[1] to both desktops.

Please, looks the 2 without the text[2], too.

cheers,

Fathi

PS: André, could you provide 2 without text please :)

Links:
[1] - http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/EtchRC1
[2] - http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/kde/kde-debianwallpaper.png

Thanks!

--
Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux) < andrelrf@gmail.com>
Orlandia - SP - Brazil

"O que mais preocupa não é nem o grito dos violentos, dos corruptos, dos desonestos, dos sem-caráter, dos sem-ética.O que mais preocupa é o silêncio dos bons" - Martin Lutter King