Re: Etch is frozen, let us check our status for release (Re: Debian Ksplash theme)

On lun, 2006-12-11 at 11:44 -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> We need desktop-base .21 in ASAP, but let us make sure that XFCE is in
> sync (corsac?)

Xfce 4.4rc2 won't be completely in Etch, as some packages have not yet
been uploaded, but libxfce4util and xfce4-session (which are the two
packages needed for correct support of desktop-base) are uploaded.

libxfce4util has reached testing, and xfce4-session should have reached
in 5 days. I don't know how to handle this now.

--
Yves-Alexis