Re: Debian Ksplash theme

On 12/10/06, Fathi Boudra <fboudra@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

you can find screenshots of ksplash themes using ksplash default engine:
http://fboudra.free.fr/debian/desktop/ksplash/preview-1.png
http://fboudra.free.fr/debian/desktop/ksplash/preview-2.png
http://fboudra.free.fr/debian/desktop/ksplash/preview-3.png
http://fboudra.free.fr/debian/desktop/ksplash/preview-4.png

There is 4 variants. I want to keep at least 2 variants (1 or 2 and 3 or 4) as
i want to provide 2 complete sets. Waiting for andre to send me:
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/wallpapers/01.png

in full svg to complete 2nd set. I'll add a 3rd ksplash theme using ksplash
moodin engine soon.

Hi Fathi,

Great stuff!

Since we're on general freeze for release Etch, what's the overall kde
artwork status there? I want to be sure that we don't need a new
desktop-base upload and maybe that some kde packages (at least) needs
to be migrated move to testing ASAP (ping -release if needed, please).

regards,
-- stratus