[Fwd: Re: Etch splash screen]

I forward this message from Joz Mak who can't send it to the list,
because it can interest other people:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: j Mak <joz_mak@yahoo.ca>
To: Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@corsac.net>
Subject: Re: Etch splash screen
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:58:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am sorry for sending this massage to you. I have been trying to post to the debian-desktop@lists.debian.org since the weekend but my massages don't go through for some reason. I've tried three times, all got lost somewhere. I signed up to the list a while ago, I receive all the mails but am not able to post a massage. The massages wont show up in the mailbox.

My name is Jozsef Mak, I am a graphic designer and I coordinate the xubuntu art project.
During the weekend, I created a gdm login screen, splash and a wallpaper for etch that perhaps might interest you. You can look at the mockups here:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2490/debianwallpaper800bx7.png
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5594/logindebian800ur6.png
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1369/debsplashjz4.png

If you think that the works fit into the conception of desktop project, I would be happy to offer them to help improving the look and feel of etch. Faisty still hasn't started so I have a bit of a free time left; so if you have any graphic needs let me know, perhaps, I can contribute other images as well.

Regards, Jmak  ---- Jmak, it seems that we now have a consistent look
for Etch artwork. Thank you for your time on these images but I don't
think we'll need them.

--
Yves-Alexis