compiz behavior

Hi,

I'm currently running compiz + kde on Debian.
Works great.

I've seen only one annoying problem. Currently moving the mouse pointer to the
upper right corner brings the effect of showing all the active program windows
with a fade. This is annoying because the close button is also present there.

Is there a way to change it to the lower right corner of the screen ?

Thanks,
Ritesh
--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf