update-manager for Etch

Hello,

update-manager is the tool that update-notifier (the small icon which
tells you about updates) calls to perform the actual updates. The
package also ships the software-properties application, which is a
graphical sources.list editor.

The software-properties icon is as of today a Ubuntu branded icon; I
believe it would be quite cool to replace it with a non-branded, or
Debian-branded icon instead.

Also, if you work close or in your l10n teams, I'm accepting
translation updates specific to the update-manager version which is in
unstable. I'm not going to increase its version for Etch, since the
newest releases by upstream are quite unstable last I tried. I'd better
go with the one which is working right now.

Thanks,

--
  Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
http://www.debian.org/ | http://kov.eti.br/