Re: Etch Artwork

On 9/19/06, Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt> wrote:
I have talked with otavio salvador in irc in freenode #splashy.

He told me that is in the mind of splashy developpers to add splashy to
etch and that the artwork is welcome.

sounds good.

they will not ship with G-I because of init being non standard.

as i told you.

besides that, splashy does not support l10n, i agreed with otavio to
fill a bug in BTS to splashy's developers "can put that in their
agenda".

The linux kernel and init messages does not support l10n too, so it
wouldn't be a problem, but add it in the wishlist sounds good IMHO.

The grub problem, i'll message the list about it after my dinner. I am
starving.

Ask otavio, he's the grub maintainer too. :)

regards,
-- stratus