Re: Xmms-Skin for Debian 4.0 Etch

On 9/15/06, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:
Am 2006-09-15 11:46:15, schrieb Gustavo Franco:
> On 9/15/06, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:
> >Hello *,
> >
> >I ham in creation of a Xmms-Skin for Etch it is already uploaded
> >but have to change the Build-Depends: since I have forgotten to
> >add debhelper.  Also I must work on the buttons in the Playlist.
> >because today morning I was at 2:00am in bed...  (too much work)
> >[...]
>
> Hi Michelle,
>
> Thanks for your work, could you post a screenshot somewhere?

SInce I have curently only a Toshiba T1950CT and can not
access the with Mozilla or similar, I can not crate a
free webspace since all websites using java-script.

Do you have webspace?

I could send you tomorrow afternoon (CEST) the screenshots

Then, there will the buttons in the Playlist be ready.
Currently I am working like an animal...

Yes, i've. Send me when and if you've some free time. :-)

regards,
-- stratus