Re: Desktop firewall

hi:

thanks for the email..

I  work in Kathmandu, Nepal at Madan Puraskar Pustakalay (
http://www.mpp.org.np) . We are basically in Localization, Language
Processing. Nepali Linux Distro for Desktop use is part of our
project. We are working on Live CD based on Debian and Morphix which
is also installbe to HD. And yes of course it will used by more than
100 users. we are promoting FLOSS in Nepal as well :).

Thanks
Paras.