[yast4debian] Short summary of our last IRC meeting

Good morning

Here is a short summary of our last (20050424) IRC meeting:

The status of the project was that several modules and the yast2 core were
working under Debian GNU/Linux. We had some preliminary debian packages, a
project page on alioth, a faq and some first screenshots.

The next things to do were:
- new packages of yast2 for debian
- look for an alternate place the host a dynamic website
- finishing the needed patches
- write some reports (for slashdot, d-d-a mailing list)
- ask the (k)ubuntu people about their possible interest

That's it for the moment.

griits
Mario