menu corrections

Hi Bill!

Alfie prodded me into looking into improving the menu structure.

I put a new Apps/Net (a modified copy of what I have installed on my laptop)
on http://club.black.co.at/david/menu/

It was quite easy to do:

cp $(rgrep -l 'Apps/Net' /usr/lib/menu/) .menu

Edit .menu to taste:

* Remove all "technology"-hints like KDE, Gnome
* Change the other hints consistently to action oriented verbs

I used these for Apps/Net:

Sniffing
Browsing
File Transfer
Mail
Calendar
Chatting
News
Telephony
Modem
Other

Now the question is how to go forward. As I understand it, the modifications
should be added to the appropriate packages.

Regards, David

--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*